Xcelsior loans is an online credit services provider that is located in Marumati Building, Cnr Frederika St and 18th Ave, Rietfontein, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa. However, Xcelsior was launched in 2010 by a team of experts with a combined experience of over 25 years in the loan sector. The loan platform provides an alternative and hassle-free short-term credit solution to clients that need cash fast. They have six well-established branches across Gauteng, Mpumalanga, and the Western Cape.
In addition, the Xcelsior loan allows you quick and easy access to the cash you need urgently without the hassle of traditional lending. With Xcelsior, borrowers would not have to deal with the lengthy admin processes or the provision of proof of income to get the cash they need today.
Xcelsior financial services has a proper registration with the NCR giving you the peace of mind in knowing that you are dealing with a reputable and compliant credit provider focusing on customer service. In addition, the loan service provider operates on the core values of respect, excellence, accountability, diversity, integrity, and transparency.
- Reputable loan service provider
- Fast and paperless loan application process
- Safe and secure storage facility
- Transparent with no hidden charges
- Quick loans up to R250,000
- Low-interest up to 27%
- Repayment up to 36 months
- Offers loans to those who are not eligible for loans in mainstream financial institutions.
- Offers only car loans
- Available to South Africans only
What Types of Loans Does Xcelsior Offer?
Xcelsior secures their loan offers against motor vehicles, such as cars, trucks, bikes, boats, caravans, and even motorized sports vehicles, like jet skis.
How Does Xcelsior Work?
Xcelsior offers a unique loan model that suits clients who need instant bridging finance or who are not eligible for loans in mainstream financial institutions.
Xcelsior does not require background checks and offers loans that are quick, easy, and paperless.
What Are Xcelsior’s Terms, Fees, and Conditions?
Xcelsior offers car loans that range from R5,000 to R250,000. They maintain an ethical process that is completely transparent and involves no hidden costs. They charge low interest up to 27%, while the repayment period is 36 months.
How to Apply for an Xcelsior Personal Loan
Before you make your loan application at Xcelsior, you should carefully note the following:
- Xcelsior does not offer vehicle finance; they secure their loans against clients’ vehicle.
- Your vehicle must be fully paid off.
- The vehicle must be in your name or your company’s name.
- Xcelsior will take possession of the vehicle and store it in a safe and secure storage facility.
At Xcelsior loans, clients can complete the loan application process in a few simple steps: Application, Assessment, Approval, Storage, and Repayment. Below is the breakdown of the entire loan application process:
- Login to the Xcelsior website and complete the loan application form. The whole process is paperless, so there is no paperwork to complete. The full application process takes about 30 minutes.
- Xcelsior will quickly assess the asset(s) that you put up as collateral to determine the loan amount you qualify for. Within minutes, the loan size is calculated from the value of your vehicle, truck, bike, or motorsport vehicle — about 50% of the value of your assets.
- Next, Xcelsior will make the payment via electronic funds transfer to the bank account of your choice. You can access the cash within 30 minutes of starting the application process.
- Once the loan has been approved, your asset will be stored at a secure storage facility.
- You either repay the full loan amount or service the monthly interest and charges. Upon completing the repayment, your security will be returned in the same condition you left it.
Where Does Xcelsior Operate?
Xcelsior operates from its six branches in South Africa.
How Is Xcelsior’s Customer Service?
Xcelsior provides clients with a knowledgeable client support team who are polite and prompt in response. The support team is available to respond to all forms of inquiries that loan applicants may have. You can reach the customer service team through the following contact channels: telephone (+27 (0)12 997 1062 / +27 (0)12 997 3946), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and live chat.